Washington Capitals Look To End Round 1 for Columbus Blue Jackets: Game 6 Free Sports Picks


2018 Stanley Cup Playoff Betting Odds, Stats &  Trends: Washington vs Columbus


The Washington Capitals were down 0-2 after the first two games of the Western Conference Round 1 NHL Playoffs but have turned things around  and now lead the best of 7 series by 3-2.  Game 6 is on the ice at Nationwide Arena where the Capitals have won two games in this betting odds series. The Blue Jackets (-120) struggled in both Games 3 and 4 after being victorious in the overtime Games to start the series.  Game 5 saw Columbus play hard and fight hard but come out on the losing end of the puck.  The Blue Jackets are in a must win situation against a Washington (EVEN) team that has won 7 of 8 when 3-2 in a playoff series.  The Vegas odds makers list the Washington Capitals as the Game 6 favorite at -1 1/2(+245) and the home dog as the Columbus Blue Jackets at +1 1/2(-290).  For the over/under bettor the game total is listed at 5 1/2 (-120)o/ 5 1/2(EVEN)u.

Washington's Alex Ovechkin leads the NHL with 49 goals.  The Capitals after 5 games have a .600 points percentage, a 33.3% power play percentage and an 80% penalty kill percentage.  The Blue Jackets on the other hand have a .400 points percentage, 20% power play percentage and a 66.7% penalty kill percentage.  The NHL Playoff Stats show the betting odds favorite working harder for the win.  Can the Capitals take the Western Conference Playoffs Round 1?  Can the Blue Jackets pull off a must win situation for Coach John Tortorella who believes in them?  The puck drops at 7:30pm EST to start Game 6  on April 23, 2018 live from Nationwide Arena or watch it on CNBC and RSN networks as well as fubo tv.


Which team is your bet to win Game 6 Washington vs Columbus?

Bet Now!





Optimize your Fantasy Sports Lineups!


Top Rated Sportsbooks View All Sportsbook Reviews

Bonus: 100% Up To $3750

Review | Bet Now

Bonus: Double First Deposit
Review | Bet Now
Bonus: $200 Free Bet
Review | Bet Now


FREE $100 Bet - Free NFL Bet

Fantasy Sports - Win Big Playing Fantasy Football


About the Author

Jodi Roy

FREE Online Casino Games



Vegas-Spreads.com Sports Odds, News, Betting & Online Gambling Resource